Pages Of My Blog

27 augustus 2014

Wonderful Smile for Imaginarium Designs & My Mind's Eye

Hi! 
I hope your week has been wonderful so far. 
I came back from a short city trip to London with my boyfriend on Sunday evening and we've had an amazing time there. We visited many places, went into the London Eye, had some lovely picnics and took tons of photos. 
Anyhow, it's also good to be back home again, because that means I have my scrapbook supplies around me again. The past few days I made two lay-outs for Imaginarium Designs with some of their wonderful chipboard pieces. My first lay-out features some beautiful chipboard pieces from them and the amazing Lost & Found papers and embellishments from My Mind's Eye. This photo was taken on my niece's 4th birthday party. 

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie tot nu toe een fijne week hebben gehad. 
Ik ben zondagavond teruggekomen van een heerlijk weekend in Londen met Jeroen. We hebben veel toeristische trekpleisters bezocht, zijn in de London Eye geweest, hebben vaak lekker in het park gezeten en hebben ook heel veel foto's gemaakt. 
Maar aan de andere kant heeft weer thuis zijn ook zo zijn voordelen: ik heb mijn scrapbookspullen weer bij de hand! De afgelopen dagen heb ik dan ook twee lay-outs gemaakt, voor Imaginarium Designs. Op mijn eerste lay-out heb ik een aantal van hun mooie chipboard embellishments gebruikt in combinatie met het prachtige Lost & Found papier en bijpassende versieringen van My Mind's Eye. 
De foto is overigens genomen op de 4e verjaardag van mijn nichtje Elise. 



Supply List:
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard arrows, chevrons, dragonfly, butterflies and title
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found papers, chipboard 
Scrapberry's: pearls
American Crafts: ZIG embossing powder 
Maya Road: kraft tickets
Prima Marketing: resin cherub 

With this lay-out I'm playing along with the current My Mind's Eye sketch challenge. I really enjoyed working with this beautiful sketch. It was just perfect for the wonderful Lost & Found papers that I still had laying around.

Met deze lay-out doe ik mee aan de huidige My Mind's Eye sketch challenge. Met veel plezier werkte ik met de mooie sketch hieronder.


On my lay-out I used the beautiful butterfies and chevrons from Imaginarium Designs. 

Op mijn lay-out gebruikte ik de mooie vlinders en driehoekjes van Imaginarium Designs. 

 





 I also used these dragonflies and arrows and a title from Imaginarium Designs. They were all covered with  layer of white embossing powder.

Ik heb ook de mooie libelles, pijlen en een titel van Imaginarium Designs op mijn lay-out gebruikt. Ze zijn allemaal voorzien van een laagje wit embossing poeder.



Thank you for stopping by on my blog today!
Have a great day!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!
xoxo

9 opmerkingen:

  1. She is just way too adorable!! what a sweet photo! Love this MME collection and you have used it absolutely beautifully. The chippies look wonderful too! Oh how I miss going to London! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie LO Romy. Prachtig om alles zo in één kleurstelling te houden. Er valt veel op te bewonderen maar komt toch héél rustig over. Ik heb met plezier er naar zitten kijken. Fijn dat jullie zo genoten hebben in Londen. Daar gaan we vast ook nog LO'S van voorbij zien komen...
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout, Romy! Love the golden hue and chipboard. Your niece is adorable, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So beautiful!! I love love love love the butterflies and the banner!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ah wat een prachtige layout met mooie foto!
    Londen is leuk!, Maarten en ik zijn er ook eens geweest. We zien hier vast wel een keer eenlayout met Londen foto verschijnen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really pretty layout, love the butterflies and always love your layers..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous, Romy!
    I love the way you've interpreted the sketch with your gifted touch. It feels fun and vintage all at once. The layers and texture are divine and the butterflies are the icing on the cake!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wow Romy this is outstanding . loving the monochromatic feel ... loveeeeeeeeeee x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!