Pages Of My Blog

21 december 2014

Another Christmas Card for Graphic 45

I hope I'm not boring you yet with my Christmas cards ;)
Today I have another Christmas card to show you that I made for Graphic 45. Again, I used their wonderful "Twas the Night Before Christmas" collection.

Ik hoop dat ik jullie nog niet te erg verveel met mijn kerstkaarten ;)
Ik heb er namelijk vandaag weer een te laten zien, die ik voor Graphic 45 heb gemaakt. Wederom heb ik hun mooie en vrolijke "Twas the Night Before Christmas" collectie gebruikt. 


Supply List:
Time to Flourish paper: December Cut Apart
Time To Flourish 6x6 Patterns & Solids Pad
'Twas The Night Before Christmas 8x8 Pad
'Twas The Night Before Christmas Chipboard
'Twas The Night Before Chirstmas Stickers


Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I have a holiday break from Uni, so I'm enjoying some time off this week :) 

Bedankt voor je bezoekje! En geniet van de rest van het weekend!
Ik heb kerstvakantie deze week, dus ik ben heerlijk aan het genieten van wat vrije tijd :) 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. This card is so beautiful, Romy, with your detailed layering. I, for one, am never bored by Christmas projects!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hier verveel je me nooit mee hoor Romy. Graphic 45 vind ik zowiezo erg mooi papier hebben en jij weet er steeds hele mooie creaties mee te maken. Deze kaart ook weer...het is een plaatje. Geniet van je vrije tijd...
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful! I love the layering. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for always stopping by my (sadly neglected) blog and for your sweet words. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING the Santa and the clocks!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is such a sweet card Romy! You're using those G45 papers so beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love every single project you make with G45, expert creations. Love the tiling of the clock faces and your gorgeous layering. Just beautiful sweetie! Chiming in with Anabelle, thank you so much for all the love you leave for me over and over again. xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!