Pages Of My Blog

14 mei 2015

Two Scrapberry's Cards

Happy Ascension Day! 
Today I would like to show you two cards that I recently made to promote some of the latest Scrapberry's collections: Fairy Tale and Afternoon Tea. I absolutely adore both collections, so it was a true delight to play with them and create these cards.

Fijne Hemelvaartsdag! Heerlijk hè, zo'n dag vrij! :) 
Alhoewel er helaas nog een stapel schoolwerk op mij ligt te wachten vandaag ;)
Maar voordat ik daarmee aan de slag ga, heb ik eerst nog twee kaartjes te laten zien die ik het gemaakt met twee lijnen van Scrapberry's: Fairy Tale en Afternoon Tea. Ik vind beide lijnen prachtig en heb dan ook met veel plezier aan deze kaarten gewerkt. 



This card features the beautiful Fairy Tale collection. I used different sheets of paper from this collection and also cut out the fairy and birds from the paper. The resin flower and adhesive pearls are from Scrapberry's as well.

Op deze kaart gebruikte ik de mooie Fairy Tale collectie. Ik heb verschillende vellen papier uit deze lijn gebruikt en heb ook het elfje en de vogels uit het papier geknipt. Ook de resin bloem en pareltjes op deze kaart zijn van Scrapberry's.


My second card features the lovely, pastel-toned Afternoon Tea collection. 

Op mijn tweede kaartje (of tag eigenlijk) werkte ik met de mooie pastelkleurige en zoete Afternoon Tea collectie. 


The papers that I used on this card all come from the 6x6 paper pad, except for the sheet that I cut the sentiment from. I also added a resin flower ornament and several adhesive pearls from Scrapberry's.

Alle vellen papier op deze tag komen uit de 6x6 paper pad, behalve het vel waaruit ik het kaartje met bloemen heb geknipt. Verder heb ik nog een resin ornament en plakpareltjes van Scrapberry's toegevoegd. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Leuk dat je langskwam op mijn blog!
Nog een fijne (vrije) donderdag!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this card, Romy, as I love faeries! It is beautiful! The tag is gorgeous also. The papers are so pretty--I haven't seen them before.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh these are so pretty Romy! So girly and love the fussy cutting too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the woman on the first one!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!