Pages Of My Blog

04 augustus 2015

Patchwork Lay-out for Sizzix

Hi!
Today I have a new patchwork lay-out to share with you, which I made for the Sizzix blog
I used several beautiful dies and the new butterfly punch from Sizzix to make it. 
Would you like to see my entire lay-out? Then click on the link below. 

Hoi!
Vandaag heb ik een nieuwe creatie voor Sizzix te laten zien, namelijk een patchwork lay-out.
Op mijn lay-out gebruikte ik verschillende mooie stansen en een vlinderpons van Sizzix.
Wil je mijn hele lay-out zien? Klik dan op onderstaande link.



Sizzix products:

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Great looking sneak peek, Romy! Loving the blocked design I'm seeing, and loving what you did with the butterfly punch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh ik was TE nieuwsgierig en MOEST even doorklikken hoor... Geweldig mooie layout! De kleuren, de manier waarop je de foto centraal gesteld hebt. Wauw!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout, Romy! Love the daisy die and the tiny hearts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. pure delight ... love the way you use color .. beautiful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!