Pages Of My Blog

29 april 2016

"Joy" Lay-Out for Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine

Bo Bunny's "Sleigh Ride" collection is definitely one of my favourites and I especially love the fact that this collection is not only perfect for winter lay-outs, but for other occasions as well. For the British magazine Simply Cards & Papercraft, I made three non-winter lay-outs with this beautiful range of papers. Here's the first one of the lay-outs that I made. We saw this adorable dog lieing on the street in Valencia last winter. I thought he was too cute not to photograph. 

Bo Bunny's "Sleigh Ride" collectie is een van mijn favoriete Bo Bunny lijnen. Ik vind het vooral leuk dat deze lijn niet alleen geschikt is voor winterse creaties, maar zich ook goed leent voor andere gelegenheden. Voor het Engelse tijdschrift Simply Cards & Papercraft maakte ik drie niet-winterse lay-outs met deze mooie lijn. Dit is de eerste van deze lay-outs. De hond op de foto kwamen we trouwens tegen in Valencia afgelopen winter. Ik vond hem te lief om niet op de foto te zetten.


The wings below the photo were cut out with a large Sizzix Bigz die. 

De vleugels onder de foto zijn uitgestanst met een grote Sizzix Bigz stans. 


I adhered a Bo Bunny chipboard embellishment on top of the wings and also added a wonderful charm to it. 

Ik heb een chipboard embellishment van Bo Bunny op de vleugels geplakt en heb vervolgens een bling kettinkje toegevoegd. 



Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijn weekend!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. A really lovely layout.. Love the colors too. Cute photo..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. As always I find your page absolutely lovely. :-)
    The Sizzix wings are a fave and your picture put a big, warm smile on my face. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous, Romy! The layers! Omgosh, the layers! And I love the wings... so fitting for that little angel puppy. Adore the metal bits you added in, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!